Regens Disposal is now GFL Environmental Inc. Feel free to contact the Estevan Office at 1-306-634-7209; or, visit gflenv.com to learn more about their services.
Single stream means no sorting. Here are some instructions:
- All your recyclables from cardboard, paper, newspaper, magazines, tin cans, milk cartons, plastic bottles, beer/pop cans and glass liquor bottles can be placed in these new carts.
- All cardboard is to be placed loosely in the carts.
- Please make sure all cans, cartons and bottles are rinsed with caps removed.
- Make sure any plastic that is recycles has #1 through #7 market on the bottom.
The following is a list of items that can’t be recycled:
- Food-contaminated cardboard
- Soiled tissues
- Household garbage
- Hazardous materials such as paint
- Construction materials