The Arcola landfill is located at SW-9-8-4 W2M. To access the landfill, drive south on Main Street to Secure Drilling Services. Follow the curve that turns west. Take that to the dead end and turn south (left) and the landfill is located a 1/4 mile south on the east side of the road.
PLEASE NOTE: Hours may change unexpectedly because of weather conditions
- Fall/Winter hours are: Starting Tuesday, September 5, 2023
- Tuesdays – 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saturdays – 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Below is the Schedule of Tipping Fees as per Bylaw 2013-20.
1. Vehicles with household refuse/garbage
- Small utility trailers or trunk of vehicle – $7.00 each
- 1/2 ton trucks and 1/2 ton trailers – $20.00 each
- 1 ton trucks – $45.00 each
- 3 ton trucks, single axle – $100.00 each
2. Household special items
- Chesterfield and carpets – $20.00 each
- Loveseats, chesterfield chairs and easy chairs – $15.00 each
- Fridges, stoves, washers (whites) – $15.00 each
- Water heaters and smaller metal items – $7.00 each
3. Special materials
Council will set rates by resolution for waste construction materials and materials resulting from demolition of building.
4. General contractors with current business licence and working within the Town of Arcola can have access to the landfill on extra days by providing 24 hours notice to the maintenance staff and paying a $35 access fee plus regular landfill fees.
5. No shingles will be taken at the landfill.
6. No tires will be taken at the landfill.
7. A $5.00 administration fee is to be added to all accounts charged and not paid at time of disposal.